Outdoor Wedding Ceremonies in Canmore
If you are looking for Just An Outdoor Wedding Ceremony, Cornerstone Weddings has three outdoor ceremony sites to choose from. All are located at the Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. With a sweeping 360-degree views of the mountains, our sites provide an incredible mountain setting and an unforgettable backdrop. Say “I do” in the mountains. We promise you, it will be magical!
Canmore Nordic Centre
Five minutes away from downtown Canmore, the Canmore Nordic Centre offers three different outdoor wedding ceremony sites with wide-open spaces and views of the mountains.
Our ceremony sites provide a charming location for your wedding day. Each site has it’s own distinct look and feel. However, all of the outdoor ceremony sites at the Canmore Nordic Centre offer breathtaking mountain views.
Our outdoor ceremony only packages are suitable for couples who:
- Are looking for an outdoor mountain feel for their special day
- Have their own reception venue booked but need an outdoor ceremony location
- Need chairs, signing table and someone to help guide this special moment
Our Outdoor Ceremony Sites
This is the smallest of the three sites and the most private. Tucked away and surrounded by trees, this site is perfect for outdoor ceremonies up to 70 guests. This is best for intimate ceremonies and is not ideal for guests with mobility issues.
Cross Country Stadium
This is the easiest site to access and it holds up to 200 guests. It is located to the left of the Day Lodge. It provides outstanding views of the Three Sisters Mountain. This is great for larger gatherings and is the easiest site to access.
Bow Valley Vista
It is the wildest of all three sites and accommodates up to 100 people. The grass is left natural and the site is away from the main Day Lodge. This site is great for privacy but is not recommended for guests with mobility issues.
Outdoor wedding ceremonies in Canmore can be hard to find. Ask our team which site is best for your special day!
Ceremony Package Inclusions
- Venue rental of your chosen site (3 hours)
- Wedding Coordinator to help you with your ceremony’s planning and day of flow and details.
- White ceremony chairs, signing table with skirt and linens & chair.
- PA System
- Set up and tear down by our team including your own décor.
- Meet & greet the day before
- 2022: handcrafted archway
Not included: wedding license & marriage commissioner – this is the couple’s responsibility.
Indoor back up not included for Just Ceremonies