The Cornerstone Difference
Our Approach to Weddings
You Get Your Own Personal Wedding Coordinator.
We Plan Together
We care about your wedding day as much as you do … and it shows in every detail. No matter what your vision, budget or style are you can expect professional, top-notch personalized services. All venue related details will be taken care of by our team!
We will help you design a magical day by working closely with you from the first call, through all planning stages and up until the execution of your special day. To create consistency and give you the best service possible, you will get your own personal wedding coordinator and event manager that will ensure you and your guests have a stellar wedding celebration.
Our Commitment to You
Our team adheres to high levels of customer service at all times and we consistently go the extra mile for you. The Cornerstone Weddings’ team will make sure all the details are thought of and organized. Your wedding will be just what you imagined and truly unforgettable.
Your Peace of Mind is Our Priority
- Cornerstone Weddings offers full service weddings: from the ceremony to reception and late night party. We organize and provide it all! Our venues are exclusive to you, your guests and our team.
- You get your own personal wedding coordinator that helps you plan all venue related details from grand entrance timing and protocol to your full ceremony schedule.
- You get your own event manager on your wedding day to help you run the evening without having to worry about a single thing.
- Wondering about if the food meets your expectations? We know it does. We host you to a complimentary food tasting and 2 hour planning meeting 6 to 3 months prior to your wedding.
- Our team sets up and tears down the ceremony site and the reception room including your centerpieces and décor.
- No cake cutting fee & and no SOCAN fee (we take care of this for you).
Our Booking & Planning Approach
Once you have browsed through our site and brochures, book a viewing with one of our savvy Wedding Coordinators. Visit our venues, outdoor ceremony locations and meet some of our team.
Secure the date you want! Chat with us and book your preferred date. You will need to provide a retainer of $1,500 when reserving your date. This retainer guarantees your date at our venues.
Come to your complimentary two hour food tasting and planning meeting at your chosen venue (not available for ceremony only bookings or elopements). Apart from sampling really good food, we will go over every venue related detail you need to plan for your wedding day.
Meet with us the day before your wedding to drop off your décor and centrepieces and do a final run through of your wedding plan.
Meet with us the day after to pick up your wedding décor and settle any outstanding bar bills.