Elope in Canmore
The Mountains are Calling
Elope in a place like no other! If you are looking to tie the knot with a small group of loved ones in a magical setting, an elopement in Canmore is perfect for you.
Cornerstone Weddings’ elopement package can be booked at two of the gorgeous outdoor ceremony sites at the Canmore Nordic Centre. Nothing better than saying “I Do” surrounded by friends and family and the spectacular Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Wedding Coordinator to plan and work with you during your elopement to make your dreams and vision come true.
- Outdoor ceremony site rental fee for two hours at the Canmore Nordic Centre
- Site set up and tear down including your own decor
- White folding ceremony chairs rental
- Signing table with linens
- PA system & staff to operate it
- Appetizer platter (Chef selection of three appies)
- Two glasses of prosecco per person
- Marriage license and marriage officiant. Please secure this beforehand.
CHOOSE FROM TWO LOCATIONS
Canmore Nordic Centre
Confirmed 12 months in advance.
This is the smallest of the three sites and the most private. Tucked away and surrounded by trees, this site is perfect for ceremonies with up to 70 guests and is our couples favourite as an elopement site. There is no power at this location.
- Best for small guest count ceremonies
- Best for privacy
- Mobility issues? We will let you know if this site can suit your needs.
Cross Country Stadium
Confirmed six months in advance.
The Cross-Country Stadium is the easiest site to access. Located left to the Day Lodge, this site has power and the grass is cut. It also provides outstanding vistas of the Three Sisters Mountain. This site can see high traffic if there is a sporting event happening.
- Easiest to access and perfect for guests with mobility issues
- Power on site
- Best mountain views