Small Wedding Venues, Canmore
Small wedding venues have been popular for many years but definitely more so in 2020 and now into 2021 for obvious reasons.
Couples are unsure when COVID restrictions will lift but still want to celebrate their day and feel that a smaller gathering is the way forward for this year.
Also couples are potentially finding themselves in a different financial situation than pre-2020.
One thing that stands out is that love will conquer and looking for a small wedding venue could be a great option for 2021.
If you are looking for a small wedding venue in Canmore, look no further than the Banquet Room at the Canmore Nordic Centre with Cornerstone Weddings.
Available for weddings from 30-80 guests, the Banquet Room has panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains, and is a beautiful location for your Canmore wedding
Cornerstone Weddings can provide the following services and products for our beautiful Canmore wedding venue
- Wedding Coordinator to help plan and host your day
- 3 outdoor ceremony locations
- Full set up and tear down of your ceremony and reception
- Décor available to rent
- Awesome menus, bar options and added extras
If you are unsure if a smaller wedding is the right choice for you. Check out our 5 top reasons.
Top 5 reasons to choose a small wedding venue
- Smaller wedding venues tend to cost less than larger ones. If your budget is lower in 2021 than you expected, a smaller guest count and therefore smaller venue, could be a great option
- Intimacy is all around! While a larger gathering has advantages for sure, a small guest count means you can spend more time with your guests and create beautiful memories. Your smaller Canmore wedding can mean that both sides of your families get to meet and spend important time together.
- Awesome food options! Less guests may mean you can choose a higher priced menu than your original plan. This means you can really treat your guests and offer them something special. You may also be able to reallocate your budget for extra entertainment such as a DJ or band. This could create the opportunity to focus on some items that perhaps were not in your original budget
- On the opposite side of the budget equation, a smaller venue, can also mean a simpler wedding. Less guests means less stress with planning and allows you to personalize your day.
- Rehearsal Dinner or next day Brunch! With a smaller gathering you can invite everyone to the rehearsal dinner the evening before. Or add in a post wedding brunch at your favourite Canmore restaurant or ask Cornerstone Catering about our brunch options.
Overall, whether you choose a small or large venue, the most important thing is that you get to celebrate your love and commitment to each other with a memorable event. Something that you and your family will remember for years to come.
To find out more about Cornerstone Weddings at either of our locations, please contact us for more information.